Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Welcome!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well we have decided to try this blog as a way to keep all of our family happenings in the loop with everyone. As a fan of reading other blogs I have always been amazed at some of the great stories and interesting facts you learn about people you already know.

So, as part of my Lenten journey, I wanted to try and do better at keeping in touch with family and friends. Hopefully this will help accomplish the tremendous feat of trying to let everyone know just what is going on in the Wilbert household.

Riley is growing so fast! I can't believe that in two months he will already be a year old. I keep asking myself where did the time go? He has officially cut one tooth and is in the painful process of cutting a couple of others. I do hope that this goes quickly....it kills me to see him in such pain. He is such a happy, fun loving, little boy. I know he is going to make a great big brother!

We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are going to be adding a little girl to our family. Danny is so excited to have a little girl to spoil. I am glad that we have one of each and now the pressure is off. =)

As for us, we are just trying to get things ready for the new baby and Riley's 1st birthday. We decided to take a little getaway trip to Kansas City for Spring Break. It might be our last trip before the baby arrives and we have even more stuff to pack! It is amazing to both of us just how much stuff they need for how small they are. Danny is doing great at work and keeping busy. I am trying to get through this school year and make it through the summer. I am hoping that it won't get too hot until after July 18th.

We hope you are all doing well and that we get to see you soon.

One Response to “Welcome!”

  1. Hi,

    Welcome to blogging! Your page is so pretty! Congrats on the new baby to be!

    Jane (Out of the Crayon Box)

    ReplyDelete