Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

bloglovin'

Thursday, June 27, 2013


You've probably already heard that as of July 1, Google Reader will not exist. I've read mixed reviews on whether or not that will include Google Friend Connect. I love being able to have all of my blogs in one place and depend on it to get some of my favorite posts from other bloggers.  If you are like me and you rely on GFC or Google Reader to get blog posts- you should probably find a new way.


 I recommend Bloglovin'. It's super easy to use. The part I love most is that I can categorize the blogs I read. That makes it easier for me to find specific blogs or posts that I want to read. It is easy to read on my Iphone and helps keep me up to date on what is happening elsewhere in blogland without having to spend a whole lot of time on it.

For those of you who are on Google Reader here's a post on how to import your blog list into Bloglovin'.
I know there aren't many of you who are followers/readers but for those loyal few, I just wanted to make
sure you will still be able to easily get my posts after next week. You can click here to go directly to the Life
on Honeytree page and "follow" me. 

How do you follow blogs?

Post a Comment