Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

5 on Friday : Top Beauty Products

Friday, August 16, 2013

This week I thought I would share the top 5 beauty products I am loving. If you want to join in on the fun grab the link and post with us.


So, here is what is on my top 5 list right now:

One
Suave Dry Shampoo- Seriously the best dry shampoo I have tried so far. I have tried name brand, cheap, expensive, and everything in between. It smells great and works wonders.  You can't beat the price either!


Two
CeraVe Lotion- I cannot go a day without using this moisturizer. It is lightweight but really keeps my skin hydrated. It has a controlled release so it lasts all day without getting greasy.  With my sensitive skin I have to be really careful about what I put on my face....this lotion has been magic.


Three
MAC Viva Glam IV Lipglass- I am OBSESSED with this lipgloss.  It is the perfect shade and works on any skin tone.  When I need just a little something this is the one I reach for. The tube lasts forever and never gets gloppy. Not sure if that is even a word but you get what I mean. =)




Four
L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24H - You know the saying, "If you were stranded on an island what is the one thing you would take with you?" This mascara is it! It makes your lashes look amazing. It is the perfect combination of thickening and lengthening.  I love a good thick long eyelash and this one does the trick with only a few swipes.


Five
MAC Studio Fix - This product is worth it's weight in gold. It covers so well and never settles in those pesky fine lines.  It feels like you are not wearing any makeup and still gives you that full coverage look. I like using the sponge that is included to apply it in the winter/fall when I need a little more coverage. In the summer/spring I usually just apply lightly with a big fluffy brush.  It is almost like mineral powder foundation...but better.


What are your top beauty products? Share below and don't forget to follow me.

One Response to “5 on Friday : Top Beauty Products”

  1. Nice! I use the suave dry shampoo sometimes...and I'm with you, it works great and is CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete