Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

A Day of Thanks

Friday, November 29, 2013

It is so easy to get caught up in all the little things that are going on in life.  The daily tasks of just getting the kids where they need to be, attending about a gazillion meetings (yes that is a real number), and just keeping up with life. I love Thanksgiving because it forces us to take a moment and be thankful for what really matters in life.



This year I have been so lucky and have been surrounded by so many people that I love and care about. As I sat around the table this year I was very overwhelmed by just how important these people are in my life. It is so easy to take for granted those who are closest to you....but in a moment those relationships can disappear. I know that it is easy for me to just assume that life is going to stay the same and that things won't change. But if I have learned anything over the past few years is that the only thing that is constant is change.

Change is going to be my goal for the next year.  I have so many personal and professional goals that I want to see accomplished.  For so long I have not put myself first because of guilt and in all honesty....just being afraid. It is hard to push yourself out of your comfort zone, but only then do the real transformations happen.

So, I am thankful for my loved ones and thankful for the change that they allow in me.

What are you thankful for?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment