Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

So worth the wait

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well after a week of waiting and thinking this might be it.....Hannah has finally made it here! Hannah was born at 4:30 am on Friday July 24th. We had gone in that evening to be induced at about 6:30pm on Thursday. I was not looking forward to the thought of using Pitocin....I have heard the contractions are much stronger that way. I was looking forward to the fact that I wasn't leaving the hospital until our baby was here. Luckily, I didn't ever need the Pitocin and she came on her own once my water was broke. She was 5 lbs and 14 oz and 18 inches long. Compared to Riley (7 lbs 6 oz) she is a tiny baby.













Riley has been adjusting to his new life with a baby sister and has had a few bumps along the way. He loves to "pat" his sister like he does the dogs. So we are working on patting softly and he has even warmed up to the idea of giving her a few kisses. Life here is changing but we are loving every minute of it and all of the new challenges.

Post a Comment