Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Fall....Where Are You?!?!?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I have been praying for days that it would finally start to feel like Fall.  I have so much that I want to do, but it has been so warm out that it just does not feel right.  I have boxes ( seriously ) of Fall Decor that I want to get down from the attic and start decorating with.  I love this time of year and the house always seems so warm and cozy.  The best thing is that I can decorate in September and leave it up until Thanksgiving.  That is what I call worth it!  As much as I love to decorate for Christmas it is so much work and is only up for such a short amount of time.

So, I have been thinking about this beauty. I am just not sure if it will fit between the door and the screen...but I just may try to make it anyway.



What do you think? Are you as ready for Fall as I am?

Post a Comment