Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Just One of Those Days

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Have you ever had one.....you know the day that you had planned to get so much done and before you know it the day has pretty much gone by without even getting to that to do list. Well today is that day! I had so much planned that I wanted to get done and instead it seems that the day has just gotten away from me. Between the constant list of chores that is never ending to the kiddos who have decided that they only want to take 45 minute naps instead of 2 hours, I am surprised I have even been able to take a shower today!

On a brighter note the weather is absolutely beautiful. We have been outside playing all morning taking advantage of the great day. The kids received a play set for their birthdays and we have been putting it to good use the past few weeks. I am so excited for Fall to finally be here and the great weather that comes along with it. Of course we will be going to the Pumpkin Patch again as it has become a new family tradition of ours. I hope that the weather is as great as it has been in the past and we are able to get some quality time outdoors while we are there.

Hope that everyone is enjoying the day as much as we are!

Post a Comment