Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

So Fresh and So Clean

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nothing makes me feel better than a "clean" smelling house.  I love the smell of a freshly cleaned kitchen or bathroom but I don't always like the way cleaners smell.  There are many ways to use vinegar as a natural and safe way to clean your house.  I just really despise the the way it makes the house smell.  So, here is one of the easy and safe ways to clean in the kitchen and leave it smelling yummy.  


Simply mix 2 cups of water in a microwave safe dish and 1 Tablespoon of vanilla.  Place in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes and simply wipe out when done.  I don't know about you but somehow I am the only one in my house who cares to clean the microwave after each use.  Needless to say sometimes there can be some gunked on stuff.  This makes clean up a breeze even if it has been a few days since someone has cleaned up.....the warm vanilla smell is just a bonus.


3 Responses to “So Fresh and So Clean”

  1. I agree with you :-) I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you could clean your microwave like this using bicarb of soda, but never thought to add something to make it smell nice! I'm going to try this today!!!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this. It was so good to see you last Tuesday, I hope the week wasn't too bad. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete