Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Clean Eating Pantry

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Making the switch to clean eating has been a gradual change for our family.  While most meals were easy to convert and we were already pretty healthy in our food choices.....sometimes I just didn't have the ingredients I needed.  If you are like me you really can't just waste food and throw everything out and start fresh.  And let's face it most of us cannot afford to do that either.  So, as I was making the switch I bought  new ingredients as I needed them and made the change gradually.

Here is a list of the items that I use in my pantry and what I consider to be my staples.  I compiled my list from various websites, recipe books, and Tosca Reno's suggestions.  While this is in no way a complete list and I still find myself running to the store here and there, it is a good start.  Most of these items, especially the grains, I buy in bulk to help cut down on the cost as well as the number of trips to the store.  As you start to build your clean pantry remember to think whole foods with no added sugars or preservatives.

Happy Shopping!


  Don't forget to follow me and leave a comment!

5 Responses to “Clean Eating Pantry”

  1. Thanks so much for putting this together, its exactly what I need to make the change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! We've been 'cleaning' our pantry for a while now. But we're not quite there yet, junk always seems to find its way in there :P pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat list- thanks for sharing! Thanks for linking this to Things I've Done Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou!! May I pin this (to Pinterest?)

    ReplyDelete