Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Cleaning Schedule & Keeping It Together

Monday, June 18, 2012

I don't know about you but trying to keep a house clean, kids entertained, and work full time can drive someone a little crazy.  Most days I feel like I am failing at all of it (just keeping it real) and nothing gets accomplished.  I created a list for myself on things to do all week a little at a time in order to help keep the cleaning list a little more manageable.  I hate nothing more than falling behind on all the cleaning during the week only to spend my Saturday catching up and doing everything all at once. 

The feeling of a clean house and things in order bring such a peace to our house. There are weeks that this list goes to the wayside as real life takes over.....but for the most part I try and do a little at a time.  At certain times during the year there are more things that get added to the list and I always do a deep cleaning at least 4 times a year. This list is by no means complete but, hopefully it can help you keep it together as well.
  Don't forget to follow me and leave a comment!

3 Responses to “Cleaning Schedule & Keeping It Together”

  1. Yep, keeping the list of things to do for self daily, is good and helpful. At the end of the day when you see the things accomplished, you feel peace with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big list person too! I really find it helps!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is helpful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete