Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Welcome Christmas

Friday, November 23, 2012

Pinterest love.....I could spend hours on there and come up with so many ideas for the holidays.  The issue is finding the time to actually implement all of them.  I did come across one this year that I knew I just had to put my spin on.  We have a space on our porch that just calls for something festive and I always struggle with just the perfect thing.  So, I spent a few minutes hours on Pinterest and found a super cute welcome sign that was made using chalkboard paint.  I love the look of writing on chalkboard, but I do not really have the most consistent handwriting.


I got to thinking about it and decided to download some free chalkboard fonts and decided to just make mine on the computer first.  Then I simply just printed my creation off on a transparency....this way I could just "copy" the letters and didn't have to depend on my own penmanship. =)


Such a fun addition to our front porch.  Can't wait to tackle the next project on the list, even if two more things get added each time I check one off.

What do you think?  Are you a Pinterest junkie? I would love to see your favorite Pinterest inspired crafts.


7 Responses to “Welcome Christmas”

  1. This looks wonderful. Congrats for finding a creative way to solve a 'problem'...penmanship. Where there is a will, there IS a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sign and font! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out great!! You'll have to share how you copied the font!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea...it's beautiful!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is adorable and very welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! It makes a great statement on your porch! :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete