Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

The Shred Challenge

Monday, July 01, 2013


Today is the day!  I am joining Amber and Holly and their 30 Day Shred Challenge.  I have to be honest here....I have started this video multiple times before but never completed all 30 days.  I have every intention to do it, but something always comes up!



Not this time, 3rd time is a charm and I am going to get through all 30 days even if it kills me.  Amber pointed out that today is a magical day in the weight loss/fitness world. Today is not only the first of the month it is also a Monday.  So no excuses to start next month or to pick it up on Monday, because today is the day....it also just happens to be 6 months until New Year's Day.  What better way to start a program than to take out all the excuses.

So to help me visually I have created this little chart to help me mark off the days.  I figure if it can work to motivate the kiddos why not use it to motivate myself.  Along with doing the shred I am going to focus on eating a much cleaner diet and sticking to my daily calories.  Over the past few months I have definitely been very lax in this area.  I convince myself that "I got this" and that I don't need to track and plan everything.  But for whatever reason I still don't have control over making sure I am staying in my range to keep loosing weight.


So, what are your favorite clean/healthy recipes?  I would love to try something new and not get stuck in the same old thing every week.

Don't forget to follow along on bloglovin or google friend connect.

Post a Comment