Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

My Little Girl is TWO

Monday, August 22, 2011

The time has seriously just flown by. My sweet little girl is growing up so quickly that I almost don't believe it sometimes. She is so funny and full of life. I am amazed at how quickly she picks things up and repeats everything you do or say. She is my little daredevil and is not afraid of much.....except bugs. She definitely DOES NOT LIKE BUGS!!!

For her birthday we were able to celebrate with friends and family and have a fun day at our house. We went with the Owl theme this year because she fell in love with the Owl pillows at Target one day while shopping. It was such a fun theme to work around and definitely tested my cake and cupcake making skills. Daddy was busy at work building our little chef a play kitchen. It turned out FAB-U-LOUS and was a huge hit! I even was able to help contribute a little by picking out the accessories and sewing the curtains and towels. Danny worked so hard at making sure everything was just right and it definitely shows the love that he poured into it. The kids play with this almost everyday still. I am guessing that this will be a hard one to top next year.




I love that we have such a great tradition of making their birthdays so extra special for them. I know one day that will change a little and I probably won't be able to do everything I want, but for now I will cherish these memories and enjoy just how excited they are about everything. Happy Birthday my sweet little "B", we love you very much.


Post a Comment