Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Time to Catch Up!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Like most things in life lately, I am behind.  I am hoping to get all things caught up in the real world as well as the blog world. 

Let's start with our fun trip to Vegas......

I know, we have already been there this year but the opportunity to join our friends and celebrate a birthday was too good to pass up. It was such a fun few days spent relaxing, gambling, and eating some really good food.  The whole trip had such a laid back vibe and was so different than the first time we went. 


Since we had seen all the "hot spots" the first time there was no rush or schedule to try and maintain.  It was just what we needed. We were able to see KÀ a Cirque du Soleil show.  All I can say is that it was A-MAZ-ING!!! I had no real idea what to expect but this show blew me away.  There was such talent and artistry in everything that was done.  I cannot wait to see another show.

For the birthday girl we had a great dinner out the first night as well as a "club crawl" later in the week.  It was so fun to be able to spend vacation with such a fun couple.  I am sure that we will see many more vacations together in our future.

Here are just a few highlights from our trip.

Post a Comment