Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

30 Day Challenge

Friday, August 10, 2012

So I know it isn't the first of the year and it is definitely past worrying about swimsuit season.....but I am starting a 30 Day Challenge. It isn't a challenge to lose X pounds in Y amount of time, it is truly a challenge to focus on my goals and become fully educated on eating clean. 

Over the next 30 days I am going to be better equipped to start this journey and really focus on what I want to achieve.  I have also started to really kick it up a notch in the gym.  (This may or may not have anything to do with a certain San Francisco trip coming up.)  I really want to push myself to accomplish my goals of getting fit and healthy.  Here is my inspiration board to help keep me motivated and focused. 



So, who is with me? What do you want to accomplish in the next 30 days?

 Don't forget to follow me and leave a comment!

2 Responses to “30 Day Challenge”

  1. I really wish I could do the 30 Day Challenge with you my friend and am right here for you if you ever feel a lack of motivation and need to talk! Two more weeks and then maybe you could send me the challenge and a few pointers... :) For now, an hour-long walk on the treadmill will have to do. You're my inspiration when I'm done with this 6-weeks though... (Gotta love the San Fran motivation! Nothing like a little wine to celebrate reaching one's goals!)

    ReplyDelete