Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

The Trend That Wouldn't Die

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I keep seeing celebrities and everyday ladies rocking the wedge sneaker.  They range in colors from black and tan to fuchsia and teal. The thing is, I just don't understand it. I have not been able to get on this bandwagon for many reasons.

1. How can these really be comfortable?
2. They look like a throwback to Back To The Future...."Hello, McFly!"
3. The cost!
4. There is literally no way I could wear a pair of these and not look completely stupid.



I really wish the trend would just die already so I can move past them. I was hoping that 2014 would be the year of something bigger and better....no such luck. I have now officially seen them at Target which means that they are going to be making their way more mainstream. Instead of them costing hundreds of dollars and limiting the number of people wearing them, you can purchase them for the low price of $13.99!

What is your thought, can you rock the wedge sneaker?  What are some trends that you were hoping would find themselves on the way out this year?

Post a Comment