Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

4 Years and Counting

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It seems unreal to think that four years have passed since we said "I do". Four years seems like just yesterday and at the same time seems like forever ago. We have changed jobs, bought a house, had a baby, and so many other great memories along the way. I hope that the next four are just as great as these past four have been. With our growing family our relationship has strengthened and grown. I could never have imagined that I would be able to share my life with someone who gets me so well. Even when I don't get myself you always seem to understand! Even if you are really just pretending....you do a great job! Thank you for being such a great husband and wonderful father!




Post a Comment