Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Where has the time gone?

Friday, April 24, 2009

I can't believe that April is almost over! Work has been very busy and our weekends seem to just fly by with ball games, weddings, and social activities. I am longing for the days when we can just relax and barbecue in the backyard. I love summer nights of conversations, food, and friends. Well we are almost done with getting everything together for Riley's birthday...I never knew just how much was going to go into this day, but it is SO worth it! Here is a sneak peek at the birthday decor...
This weather is making me so ready for the summer. I can't wait to take Riley to the pool and let him swim around and play in the water. Last year he was so little that the pool was not really an option, this year I know he will be a little fish. He is almost walking, I think it could be any day now. He has gotten to the point that he will pull himself up and cruise around the house by holding onto the couch, coffee table, or chairs. Only a few times has he completely let go and just stood there. He did surprise us the other night though. I was downstairs and went to go get some of his toys out of the other room and when I came back he had learned how to climb the stairs! He was almost half way up the stairs when I came around the corner. It definitely scared me....but I was silent and just followed him up the stairs. He did great until he reached the top and hit the baby gate. He just didn't know how to get back down. Just one more thing that we are going to have to be extra careful about. He is growing so fast and learning new things before we can even catch up. Time is just flying by and before I know it Hannah will be here and will have such a busy house. I can't wait for all of the fun family times to start!

Post a Comment