Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

All things girl

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I can't help but admit that I am starting to get excited at the thought of having a little girl. Don't get me wrong having a little boy has been more fun than I would have ever thought. But I have to admit that there are just way more cute things on the market for little girls than there ever will be for little boys. Bows, tights, dresses, babies, etc. the list could go on forever. I was surfing the internet the other night and came across the most ingenious idea I have seen in a really long time. This gal took an old cabinet and made a play kitchen out of it. You heard me right....play kitchen! Here are some of the pictures, I am still amazed at what she did.











I am hoping that some members of my family will be able to help do something very similar for baby Hannah. This little kitchen will be a source of entertainment that I am sure she will love, and I think Riley will like it as well. He has a passion for a certain set of bowls in my kitchen already!

One Response to “All things girl”

  1. Hi,

    I am so glad you liked the kitchens. I wish you lived closer. A certain kitchen did not sell at my church. :( It's feeling so unloved. Really though, it was so easy to make. I am sure you can find someone to help you make one.

    Love. Love. the monkey birthday stuff!

    ReplyDelete