Slideshow Widget

  •  photo Slideshow-Template-1.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-3.png" />
  •  photo Slideshow-Template-2.png" />

Monkey Business

Wednesday, April 08, 2009


I can't believe that Riley will be a year old next month! We have been busy getting things ready for the big celebration. I finally finished his invitations last night. I keep asking myself why I insist on making everything myself. When I think of ideas it never seems to be as complicated. Once I start them though it always takes longer than I thought. So, at 11:00 last night I was still up sewing the cards together with Danny in the other room asking, "Aren't you done yet?" Because that phrase always makes things go that much faster! I am really excited with how they turned out though and I will know that no one else will have invitations like his. We found some really cute teal and yellow monkey plates and napkins. The next phase is to tackle the "jungle tree"! I sure hope that it turns out the way I envision it....but I am sure it will take a lot longer than I think.

One Response to “Monkey Business”

  1. The invites are super cute! I am just like you about wanting to make things myself. I am curious about the jungle tree now!

    ReplyDelete